As employees of the Southern Africa Youth Project, we commit to providing high-quality services and facilities in a fiscally sustainable, responsive, and friendly manner to foster a safe and healthy community. We believe that the standard of service promotes all that is positive about our community. To best achieve our commitment to provide a wide range of quality services from diverse departments, we support the philosophy of public service embodied in the following statements:
- We care about our community and its people.
- We seek to identify creative and innovative approaches to serve our community.
- We believe in meeting our customers’ knees by providing friendly, courteous, and efficient service.
- We strive to make decisions with input from those most likely to affect.
- We believe in listening to our customers’ and responding to their ideas and concerns.
- We affirm that all employees have the responsibility of meeting a high standard of excellence within the parameters of their job to ensure quality services from Southern Africa Youth Project.
All those seeking assistance from Southern Africa Youth Project accorded a high level of service regardless of the way the aid found.
Internal Customers: Staff give each other the same level of service as that provide to our external customers, as internal standards support foreign service delivery.
Courtesy: Courtesy shown in all circumstances, even in difficult situations where the customer does not show similar courtesy in return. Staff courteous in their spoken words, body language and demeanour.
Accuracy: Where there is any doubt about the accuracy of any information, the details checked and validate before release.
Accountability: Staff look for ways to check the quality of service they deliver. Concerns about the quality of service referred to the next level of management.
Integrity: Staff act with integrity in all their dealings with both external and internal customers.
Continuous Improvement: Impediments to excellent customer service, when identified, addressed. Examples might include reviewing procedures, documentation.
Training and programmes: Training and applications provide on SOUTHERN AFRICA YOUTH PROJECT skills and youth development on a knee’s basis.
Each member of staff is:
- Accountable for the quality of service they deliver.
- Has a responsibility for identifying and reporting any impediments to the delivery of excellent customer service?
- Management is having a responsibility for acting upon any identified impediments to the delivery of excellent customer service.