Southern Africa Youth Project manages all documents and records that relate to requirements of the Southern Africa Youth Project Policies and Procedures System including, but not limited to the following:
- Beneficiary records
- Staff records
- Management System Records
- Department of Education records
- ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP BODY records
- RELEVANT ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIPS, REGULATORY AND PARTNERSHIPS records
- Registered letters
- General Correspondence
Document and Record Management activities ensure the following:
- Appropriate documents reviewed and approved by authorising personnel before issue and use.
- Pertinent issues of appropriate documents available at all locations where they require.
- Obsolete documents promptly remove from all points of issue or use.
- Changes made to documents identified in the text or attachment, and that all such changes approved by authorising personnel before implemented.
- Records maintained to demonstrate the efficient running of the Southern Africa Youth Project and the effective operation of the Policies and Procedures System.
- All records legible and readily retrievable and kept preventing loss or deterioration.
- Retention times for achieving records established and no records destroyed without prior approval of authorised personnel.
- Control of records includes identification, collection, indexing, access, storage, maintenance, and disposition.