Health and Safety is critical for all our students, staff, management and the Board of Directors of Southern Africa Youth Academy.
The following conditions apply to our Health and Safety:
- All staff members must ensure that they train or work in areas that are safe from shock, harm or distractions may happen.
- All buildings must be ventilated and be in line with the Occupational Health and Safety Act of South Africa.
- All staff members must ensure that areas are ventilated and sanitised at all times.
- Buildings must be safe.
- All signs must be applied to protect the employees from harm and injury.
- No guns or harmful objects will be allowed at Southern Africa Youth Academy premises.
- This policy applies to franchisees and member organisations.
For more information send us an email to email@example.com
Give us a call at + 27 11 071 1903 or WhatsApp us at + 27 84 313 7407