It is Southern Africa Youth Project Policy to strive to ensure that Beneficiaries achieve the outcomes of, and gain Programmes and Qualifications for, Standards and Programmes and Qualifications registered on the NATIONAL QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORKS (NQF) AND INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES STANDARDS (IPS) and to ensure that fair and equitable Programme Assessment review and referral and qualification procedures implemented.
The Design, Implementation and Maintenance of the Programme Assessment, review and referral and Qualification System take into consideration the following guiding principles:
- Programme Assessment, review, and referral strategies in keeping with the aims and outcomes of Programme s, Standards, and Programmes and Qualifications. The Programme Assessment, evaluation, and referral outcomes-based and follow the principles which fair, appropriate, integrate, manageable, systematic, open, consistent, valid, authentic, current, and reliable.
- Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees issue by NATIONAL QUALIFICATION FRAMEWORKS (NQF) AND INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES STANDARDS (IPS) Qualification requirements.
- Programme Assessment, review and referral of Beneficiaries include all parties appropriate to context and outcome, e.g. self, peers, assessors, and moderators.
- There a structure Programme Assessment, review and referral appeals procedure implemented.
- There an internal Programme Assessment, review, and referral verification procedure implemented to ensure consistent Programme Assessment, review, and referral across all assessors for a standard or qualification.
- Beneficiaries and Assessors provide all relevant information concerning assessments, e.g. require learning outcomes, Programme Assessment, review and referral methods, Programme Assessment, review, and referral criteria, appeals procedures, dates, time, and venues.
- Beneficiaries receive comprehensive, detailed, and accurate feedback on Learning progress, performance, and results.
- Beneficiary’s records, including a Client, Partnerships and Membership Database System, maintained, compatible with the relevant ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP BODY and NATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND PROGRAMMES ASSURANCE requirements.