- Programme Development.
Southern Africa Youth Project is committed to ensuring that programme development, delivery, and evaluation delivered to the greatest extent possible so that beneficiaries achieve the outcomes of their selected Standards and Programmes and Qualifications.
To implement policy, Southern Africa Youth Project ensures that:
- National Qualification Frameworks (NQF) And International Programmes Standards (Ips) principles considered and incorporated into the development, of all Programmes provided by Southern Africa Youth Project, i.e. access, relevance, credibility, coherence, integration, flexibility, articulation, progression, and portability.
- Through Programme Assessment, review and referral, prior learning recognises, and credit given for knowledge, which has already acquired through different ways, e.g. life experience leading to measurable competency.
- The elements of the Programmes relate to the purposes and outcomes of the registered Programme Type and Short programmes and Programmes and Qualifications.
- Delivery and evaluation methods consider all relevant requirements necessary for the successful completion of the Programme, e.g. language, delivery style, and environment and support resources.
- Programme development, delivery and evaluation reflect current National and International Policies, Strategies, and Initiatives.
- Material aligned to Programme Type and Short programmes, specific outcomes, and Programme Assessment, review, and referral criteria.
- Proper documentation of Programme Assessment, review and referral results ensure.
- Registration on the NLRD of Beneficiary results ensure.