Southern Africa Youth Project implements a system for maintaining and updating detailed information on all Beneficiaries passing through Southern Africa Youth Project. The system serves the knees of beneficiaries and compatible with reporting requirements of the relevant ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP BODY and therefore ultimately contribute to the maintenance of the Education and Training and programmes Authorities National Beneficiary Records Client, Partnerships and Membership Database System.
The system includes the following information as a minimum:
- Name of the Beneficiary.
- Unique Beneficiary number or reference.
- Contact details.
- Demographics, i.e. age, gender, location.
- Youth Empowerment background and experience, e.g. prior credits or Programmes and Qualifications, prior learning, and previous learning experiences.
- Individual learning knees (if any) e.g. disabilities or learning difficulties
- Additional learning knees (if any) e.g. further experience or new technology.
- The motivation for entering a Programme or programmes.
- Programme or Programmes for which the Beneficiary registered.
- Resource factors, e.g. place and date of learning and equipment and materials used.
- Comprehensive Programme Assessment, review, and referral records.
- Standards and Programmes and Qualifications achieve.
The relevant ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIPS, REGULATORY AND PARTNERSHIPS Beneficiary Information Form use.
Southern Africa Youth Project ensures that Beneficiary information is kept strictly confidential, except for reporting to authorised bodies such as the ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP BODY or RELEVANT ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIPS, REGULATORY AND PARTNERSHIPS, or where beneficiaries may wish information to divulge to outside parties such as potential employers or sponsors.
Statistical information from the system used to improve the design, delivery, and Programme Assessment, review, and referral of beneficiaries.