Southern Africa Youth Project establish and maintain a programme of internal Policies and Procedures System reviews to ensure the continued efficient and effective operation of the Policies and Procedures System, and to promote continual improvement.
The internal Policies and Procedures System review programme include:
- Annual reviews by management
- Schedule internal POLICY AND PROCEDURE SYSTEM audits.
- Ad hoc Quality Committee reviews
Annual Management Board reviews
Annual Management Board Reviews include the following:
- The continuing suitability of Policies and Procedures against Southern Africa Youth Project’ goals and objectives.
- The results of Schedule internal POLICY AND PROCEDURE SYSTEM audits.
- The results of Ad Hoc Quality Committee reviews
- Actions necessary to promote continual improvement
Schedule internal POLICY AND PROCEDURE SYSTEM audits
Schedule internal POLICY AND PROCEDURE SYSTEM audits:
- conducted by persons having no responsibilities in the areas audited (initially all conducted by The Chief Executive Officer).
- Cover all policies and procedures of the management system at least annually.
- documented according to the prescribe audit document and corrective action is taken to correct deficiencies recorded.
- followed up to verify corrective actions successfully
Ad Hoc Quality Committee Reviews.
Six Monthly Quality Committee Reviews:
- Monitor the implementation of Policies and Procedures
- Review the results of schedule POLICY AND PROCEDURE SYSTEM audits
- Follow up and assist with corrective actions.
- Prepare reports for the Management Board
- Six months POLICY AND PROCEDURE SYSTEM review checklist/ continuous action list.
- Annual audit.