Welcome to Southern Africa Youth Academy Terms and Conditions
- Our terms and conditions are guided by Southern Africa Youth Project terms and conditions as outlined in the Management Policy.
- Your information about your academic performance will be shared with the National Qualification Frameworks, Investigators, Auditors, consultants requiring such verification.
- We will not, in any case, share your original certificate except in the case we will share your statement of results for the qualification you have obtained.
- We will not share your contact details, email addresses and student user numbers to any person.
- Except will follow rule number 3 to share your academic information only.
- Southern Africa Youth Project aligns itself to the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act) therefore we will ensure that we:
- Protect your information as much as possible from scammers and possible fraud.
- Your information will not be sold to anyone including intermediaries.
- We have ensured full protection of your information.
For more information send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a call at + 27 11 071 1903 or WhatsApp us at + 27 84 313 7407